Thursday, June 30, 2011

Father's Day

Ryan is an amazing father. I am incredibly blessed to have him as my husband and our children's father. Our journey to parenthood was less than easy but through the journey I have seen a transformation into the selfless, passionate father he is today. Tomorrow, July 2nd will be 6 years from the day we got engaged. Never would I have imagined that God would have sent us to Africa for our first child and give birth to our 2nd son just months after returning home. It all is joyful and I am so thankful to have Ryan leading our family. Ryan is a man of God and is a wonderful example for our boys to follow. Seeing Ryan have a heart for orphans has made me fall even more in love with him. I can only imagine how God is going to use Ryan for his glory.
Ryan, thank you for your love and sacrifice!
Our first babies:

Ryan's 1st Moment as a father:

1st time feeding Easton a bottle:


1st time bathing Easton at our Guest House in Addis Ababa:


Maternity Pictures:

1st Picture of Ryan with both of his boys:

1st picture at home with Easton and Preston:

Baby Bjorn with Preston:

Baby Bjorn with Easton:

1st Christmas:

Nap time with Preston:

Helping Easton walk:

Easton's 1st time on a swing:

Easton's 1st time on a slide:

Sleeping Easton:

Ryan's mini-me:

Easton's 1st time on a horse:

Playing chase:

Ryan's 1st Father's Day:

Joy, Pure Joy!!!

Beach Picture:

1st time in Pennsylvania to meet Ryan's extended Family:


No comments: